Skip to content
- Selena Gomez is all set to reboot her wardrobe for this fall. Recently, she was seen shopping for her accessories for this fall. She went to shopping with her boyfriend at The Weeknd in New York City on September 3rd.
- She was seen in a completely new look wearing a light weight,cozy-looking, and button front sweater. She wore a midi-length skirt, which was waist cropped. It was the perfect autumn look.
- She started rebooting her accessories, which began with her bag. After her collaboration with Coach, she was seen accessorized with a red cherry color Coach Selena Grace Carrier and Gold Hoops. Her hooping ear rings were designed by Jennifer Fisher and for extra polish, she wore a Rolex wristwatch. To complement her dressing, she wore black booties.
- The top handle of the bag she carried comes in 3 different variants (Red, Neutral Beige and Black). To match her outfit, Selena picked the red variant. This Grace bag is priced around £375 on Coach.com.
- Her boyfriend was dressed in a Puma Jacket (80’s model) with Puma sneakers and black skinny jeans wearing black lenses.